TECHNICAL SERVICE COORDINATOR / PHARMACEUTICAL DIVISION
Our Client, located in Paramus, NJ, is a subsidiary of a global provider of innovative and functional excipients for the pharmaceutical and health industries. The company develops, manufactures and, as lipid chemistry specialists, offers recognized formulation expertise and technological advice to our customers in the pharmaceutical industry.
Innovation, ethics, quality, long-term stability and strong relationships built with customers have been the company’s key-drivers since the beginning.
Responsibilities and Key Requirements of the Position
Reporting to the Scientific Affairs Manager – Pharmaceutical Division, the Technical Service Coordinator will provide technical direction to the Pharmaceutical Division, staff and customers alike. The Technical Service Coordinator uses his/her extensive technical skills and background to analyze and respond to technical inquiries from customers; is responsible for relaying technical information to customers and supports the Pharmaceutical Division staff in gathering and distributing technical information to customers; and ensures timely resolution of quality related inquiries.
This is an exciting career opportunity for the individual wishing to join a dynamic team of professionals at a company where People make our name.
The successful Technical Service Coordinator will …
- Provide technical support to sales and marketing teams using appropriate scientific tools and references
- Use technical skills to provide appropriate product documentation from the database such as regulatory, safety, stability and quality sheets to customers and colleagues
- Respond to customer questions on product attributes and applications using scientific skills
- Process, complete and manage all regulatory and quality document requests such as Supra-questionnaires and DMF Access Letter Requests
- Independently liaise with legal, sales, and quality departments to coordinate Quality Agreements and Customer Audits from initial request to completion
- Be responsible for independent resolution of all quality and non-conformity (NOCO) issues; exercise discretion in creating and managing NOCO files from initial reporting to closing of each case
- Be responsible for developing and issuing Control Management notices; gather and maintain accurate records of each notice / confirmation
- Oversee the warehouse(s) for adherence to Good Distribution practices and monitor, analyze and maintain warehouse storage conditions, repacking and/or shipping conditions; manage and resolve shipping/packaging related NOCO’s; communicate the progress of each case to the parties involved
- Maintain records of exchanges and documentation in appropriate folders
Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Biology
An in depth and advanced understanding of pharmaceutical lipids or chemistry; professionalism; with positive can do attitude, above average communication skills; able to adopt to changing task priorities, ability to multi-task; very good organizational and technical writing skills; and knowledge of Microsoft Office are a must.
Experience in pharmaceutical related field is desirable. Position may require occasional overnight travel to visit customers and attend trade shows.
What we offer…
A competitive salary and benefits package that includes bonus potential, healthcare and dental programs, participation in our 401 K Plan, and a stable and long standing work environment.
Please email cover letter and résumé, including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org